farangopolis

Thursday, January 20, 2005

San Francisco Rally

The rally in S.F. was not nearly as big as the one in Washington D.C. I joined a couple of friends and we marched from Civic Center to Embarcadero (I was really tired and the march felt really long!) Here are some pictures.
And here is my favorite dog at the rally! The name of his moneky, I was told by his owner, is George!

------------p.s. I took out the pictures from the body of the post, because on some browsers it only showed an empty frame. See pictures from the link above.

|

The sidebar image is taken from Mahmoud Pakzad's "Old Tehran", Did Publishers, 1994. Thanks to Jahanshah Javid (www.iranian.com) for sharing it.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com