farangopolis

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Letter to the U.N.

Here is an online petition that I've received through e-mail. It is drafted by a group called "Earthlings United." The petition is preempting a preemptive attack on Iran by asking the U.N. to intervene and prevent a possible war. I am very skeptical about U.N.'s role in some international circumstances. But for the sake of showing my opposition to war, I signed the petition. I am wondering where all these talks about possible attacks on Iran are going. But, let's hope that Bush does not start his second term in office with another war.

|

The sidebar image is taken from Mahmoud Pakzad's "Old Tehran", Did Publishers, 1994. Thanks to Jahanshah Javid (www.iranian.com) for sharing it.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com