farangopolis

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"basketgirl"

I was browsing Iranian blogs this morning and went through the popular events on weblogistan, using Damasanj (a tool similar to Blogdex). The 20th item on the list caught my attention. The title read (in Farsi): "Do you like basketball? What if instead of the ball, there was a girl?" I clicked on the link and this is what I saw. I was disgusted by the fact that nobody seemed to care about the woman who was thrown through the basket. She seemed to have hit her head against the metal rim, but the boys were too busy spanking each other on the ass to check on her and make sure that she was O.K. She had truely turned into an object, a ball to them.

|

The sidebar image is taken from Mahmoud Pakzad's "Old Tehran", Did Publishers, 1994. Thanks to Jahanshah Javid (www.iranian.com) for sharing it.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com